5 REASONS TO WORK IN NEUMARKT
- It’s almost in the metropolitan area of Nuremberg, and only a 2-hour drive from the capital city of Bavaria, Munich.
- People are friendly, polite, helpful and generally much more relaxed than their northern neighbours in Nuremberg.
- It‘s a rich city, with one of the lowest debts per household in all of Germany. Everything is neat and orderly well-ordered, and there are plenty of jobs.
- The city is family-friendly and very sustainable, and has been recognised as a “Nachhaltigkeitsstadt” (sustainable city). In every quarter, you’ll find wind engines, solar collectors and a lot of more sustainable buildings.
- Love outdoor sport? Neumarkt offers the perfect environment for jogging and walking, with many signposted walking and cycling trails along the historic canal. Numerous sports clubs also boast a variety of facilities to suit every taste - they've got everything from basketball, horse riding and yoga to jazz dance.